Do you want to work as Remote Java Developer from Romania?
We are looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are used to support our business operations.
The position requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Codertal.
To apply for this position, you need to be based in Romania.
We offer B2B collaborations, which means you need to have a SRL or PFA entity.
Our daily rates for this position are between 100 – 500 euros per day based on the experience.
– Strong experience in Java development;
– Knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate, and other Java frameworks;
– Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle;
– Understanding of software development best practices;
– Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
– Strong communication skills;
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex business problems;
– Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code;
– Ensure code quality by conducting code reviews and testing;
– Participate in the entire software development lifecycle;
– Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies;
– Web Frameworks: Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.), Struts, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Play Framework, Apache Wicket, Vaadin;
– ORMs: Hibernate, MyBatis, EclipseLink, TopLink, ActiveJPA;
– Database Technologies: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra;
– Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Arquillian;
– Build and Dependency Management Tools: Apache Maven, Gradle, Apache Ant, Ivy, sbt;
– Messaging and Integration Frameworks: Apache Camel, Spring Integration,, Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JMS;
– Security Frameworks: Spring Security, Apache Shiro, JAAS (Java Authentication and Authorization Service);
– Other Popular Java Technologies: Java EE (Enterprise Edition), Servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSP), JavaFX, JAXB (Java Architecture for XML Binding),JAX-WS (Java API for XML Web Services),JAX-RS (Java API for RESTful Web Services)
– Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket;
– Jira, Confluence;
– Slack, Teams.
– Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
– Attractive compensation, according to experience and qualifications;
– Get paid on time, every time;
– B2B collaboration.
To apply for this position you need to complete the below template and send it to email@example.com with the subject Java Developer (Remote) from Romania.