Do you need to hire Manual QA Engineers in Cork, Ireland?
Codertal is an expert development agency, and our QA team is built around members with a vast experience in Manual testing.
We are involved in testing applications for companies from industries like artificial intelligence, auto & transportation, consumer & retail, cyber security, data management & analytics, e-commerce & direct-to-consumer, fintech, health, internet software and services, mobile & telecommunications, and financial services.
Our clients are from all over the world, but some of them are from Cork, Ireland.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our Manual QA Engineers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our engineers’ availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with software testing, preparing test documentation;
– Proficiency in technical English;
– Working experience with API testing, Postman, SQL;
– Experience with web/mobile software testing;
– Working experience with developing plans and procedures for testing, and preparing test documentation;
– Experience with bug-tracking systems;
– Knowledge of tools for comprehensive web/mobile testing;
– Conduct functional, regression, integration, and performance testing;
– Create and execute API tests;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Investigate and conduct root cause analysis of software and system defects;
– Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement, and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team;
– Able to demonstrate good logic and a good understanding of business requirements;
Where are our Manual QA Engineers based?
All our engineers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site, or hybrid.