Your business needs to hire iOS Developers in Turku, Finland? You are on the right place!
Codertal is an expert mobile development agency which understand that in today’s competitive marketplace, user experience is everything. That’s why we place a strong emphasis on designing apps that are intuitive, easy to use, and visually stunning. Our developers utilize the latest tools and technologies to create iOS apps that are optimized for performance and user engagement.
Our iOS development services include app design and development, testing and deployment, as well as ongoing support and maintenance. We follow a collaborative approach to development, working closely with our clients to ensure that their vision is brought to life.
At our company, we prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to deliver the best possible results for our clients. We take pride in our attention to detail and our ability to create iOS applications that exceed your expectations.
So, if you are looking to build a high-quality iOS app, look no further. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you turn your app idea into a reality.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.