iOS Developers in Stavanger, Norway needed?
If you’re interested, Codertal’s iOS development services, would be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your project requirements and provide you with a free estimate. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help bring your iOS app ideas to life.
With our iOS development services, you can rest assured that your app will be built to the highest standards of quality and functionality. We use the latest technologies and development methodologies to create iOS apps that are fast, reliable, and secure.
With clients from all over the world, including Stavanger, Norway, Codertal has extensive experience in creating cutting-edge iOS applications that are tailored to your specific requirements.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.