Attention all businesses and entrepreneurs seeking to hire iOS Developers in Nice, France!
Codertal puts its expert iOS development team at your disposal. Our team of skilled developers has extensive experience in creating cutting-edge iOS applications that are tailored to your specific requirements.
We understand that iOS development can be complex, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of services to help you at every stage of your project. From ideation and prototyping to design, development, and testing, we ensure that your application is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you transform your ideas into reality, as we did with our other clients from Nice, France and from many other locations.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.