Are you a company or entrepreneur in Helsinki, Finland looking for experienced iOS developers to take your mobile app project to the next level? Look no further! Our team of top-notch iOS developers are available as contractors, ready to bring your vision to life.
With extensive knowledge in Swift programming language, Xcode, and iOS frameworks, our developers have a proven track record of delivering high-quality mobile apps that meet the needs of businesses and users alike. Plus, as contractors, they can offer you the flexibility and cost-effectiveness you need to scale your project without breaking the bank.
So why wait? Contact us today and let our iOS developers in Helsinki, Finland help you create the mobile app of your dreams!
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.