Your business is located in Frankfurt, Germany and you are looking to hire iOS Developers to build an app that stands out from the crowd, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Our team of dedicated iOS developers, here at Codertal, is ready to turn your ideas into reality. Let us help you build an app that will take your business to the next level.
We take pride in delivering top-notch iOS applications that are user-friendly, engaging, and feature-rich. We follow the best industry practices to ensure that your app is of the highest quality and meets all Apple’s guidelines and standards.
We are happy to serve clients from different parts of the world, some of them from Frankfurt, Germany
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.