Codertal is exicited to announce that our team is now offering professional iOS development services to clients in Antwerp, Belgium as well as worldwide. With our expertise in the latest technologies and frameworks, we can help you turn your ideas into innovative and user-friendly iOS applications.
Our team consists of highly skilled iOS developers who have years of experience in developing a wide range of applications for various industries. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality products that meet your expectations and help you achieve your business goals.
Our iOS development services include but not limited to:
-Custom iOS app development
-iOS game development
-iOS app redesign and optimization
-iOS app integration with other platforms
-iOS app maintenance and support
We use the latest tools and technologies to create robust, scalable, and secure applications that are optimized for performance and user experience. Our developers follow industry best practices to ensure that your app is compliant with Apple’s guidelines and policies.
At our company, we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional customer service and support. We work closely with you to understand your requirements and provide you with regular updates throughout the development process.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our iOS developers into your own internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Apple Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C;
– Understanding of the iOS development frameworks like Core Data and Core Animation;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our iOS developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space and are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.