Are you in search of highly skilled and experienced Android developers for your project in Lyon, France? Look no further than our team of expert contractors! With years of experience in the field, our Android developers are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to bring your project to life. Whether you’re in need of a single developer or an entire team, we’ve got you covered. Our contractors are available for both short-term and long-term projects and are dedicated to delivering top-notch results. So why wait? Contact us today to hire the best Android developers in Lyon, France!
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our Android developers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Android SDK, Kotlin, and Java;
– Understanding of the Android development concepts like Architecture Components, MVVM, MVP, Android Jetpack, ViewModel, LiveData, State Flow, Coroutines, RX Java, Jetpack Compose, Dependency Injection (Dagger & Hilt), Room, Retrofit;
– Vast experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our Android developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.