Do you need to hire Android Developers in Braga, Portugal?
As businesses in Braga, Portugal strive to meet the growing demand for mobile apps, they are looking to hire skilled Android developers as contractors. Hiring contractors offers several advantages, such as access to top talent without committing to long-term contracts or incurring the costs of full-time employees.
When hiring Android developers in Braga, it’s important to consider their experience, skill set, and communication style. Look for developers who have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work, who are proficient in the latest Android development tools and technologies, and who can effectively communicate and collaborate with your team.
Hiring Android developers as contractors in Braga, Portugal is a cost-effective way to build high-quality mobile apps that meet the needs of your business and your customers. With the city’s dynamic tech scene, beautiful architecture, and rich culture, you can find the right Android developer to help you take your business to the next level.
If you’re a business owner in Braga, Portugal looking to hire Android developers as contractors, now is the time to start your search and take your business to new heights.
Forms of collaboration
We are offering two forms of collaboration:
– You can outsource your project to us, and we will be taking care of the entire development process of your project;
– You can hire and integrate our Android developers into your internal development team based on a daily rate;
Our developer’s availability is:
– on a daily contract basis;
– part-time contract;
– full-time contract;
– Working experience with Android SDK, Kotlin, and Java;
– Understanding of the Android development concepts like Architecture Components, MVVM, MVP, Android Jetpack, ViewModel, LiveData, State Flow, Coroutines, RX Java, Jetpack Compose, Dependency Injection (Dagger & Hilt), Room, Retrofit;
– Vast experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
– Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle;
– Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, agile environment;
– Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
– Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Research continuously and acquire the latest technologies for maximum efficiency;
Where are our Android developers based?
All our developers are based in the European Union (EU) space. They are available to work remotely, on-site or hybrid.